Pages

Monday 7 September 2020

WWI

Welcome Viewers to my blog,

Today I'm going to be sharing you my learning story for Hur1 term 3 2020. There have been a lot of events that we have to work hard like Parihaka and the gold rush. Now we are learning about WWI and maybe about WWII next time.

I enjoyed doing some WWI work because I've learned a lot about WWII and the stories of people who survived the war. Or died in the war. I love listening to them a lot and I hope to learn and share my knowledge when learning about WWII
Here is my learning story




Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave a comment and don't forget to add some feedbacks. It would help me a lot when I get to read them. I might not always comment on every comment on my blog. I'm quite busy every day so if I remember or have time I will comments. Thanks and see you next blog post.

1 comment:

  1. A very good summary of your learning Aaron. I can see that seeing a weapon used in WWI had an impact. Did you meet all those CARR values that you so accurately defined? Good job!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.