Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2019

My New About Me

Welcome Viewers back to my blog,


Today I'm going to show you my new about me which is on the right side next to my picture. I could't change it so I will make a blog post so people will see it.


Old One


Hi my name is Aaron. I have been at Hornby Primary School for 3 years now. I am now in room 6. Room 6 is a year 6 classroom and I’m a year 6. My awesome teacher is Miss D. I like listening to music and playing games. My favorite song is FNAF songs, Marshmallow and Alan Walker. My favorite game is Minecraft, Hello Neighbour and Fortnight. My favorite food is fried rice with corned beef. I like green and pink a lot, because it is my favorite colour. I have two dogs in the Philippines and a few puppies. I have lot's of friends outside school.


New one


Hi my name is Aaron. I've been at Hornby Primary School since 2016 August if I remember correctly. Today I'm in room 6 with my amazing teacher Miss D. Next year I will go to Intermediate school. I play games such as Minecraft, Fnaf, Fortnite, Hello Neighbour and more. I have mastered most of the games and I'm a really good gamer. I like songs such as Fnaf song, Minecraft song, Christian songs and more. My favorite song is FNAF VR Help Wanted Song by JT Music [SFM] - YouTube. Some of my favorite music artists are TryHardNinja, The Living Tombstone, Alan Walker, Marshmello, JT Music and more. Some of my favorite colours are green, pink, blue, red and more. The sports I play are basketball and badminton. I've gotten better at basketball and badminton. My two dogs names are Lucky and Sugar but they are in the Philippines. We have lots of puppies if I remember there are 15 or more puppies. Our Oldest dog is Lucky, Lucky is 7. Lucky likes crossing or fragile bridge walking past roads. Lucky trained himself to cross the fragile bridge in the past. He is the best dog. Sugar is a girl and I think she is 5, she bites other people but sometimes she bite us. Lucky is only being peaceful because he was old and could't run probably. But when lucky was younger he don't bite people just scare people. Lucky and Sugar and the puppies are living in the Philippines right now. My dad is known by every people in Samar. In school I made lots of friends outside and inside school. I hope you will enjoy when I post in my blog.


Well done for getting me to 100 blog post! Donut heisted to comment and remember to leave some feedback and things I should improve with my blog post.

6 comments:

  1. HI Aaron, it me Khiel. I really like the way you said "I have lots of friends outside school. I also Like Alan Walker When you said i like listening to music and games do you mean while playing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Khiel, Thank you for commenting because I haven't heard a comment from you. I know you and me like Alan Walker as well as games and music. And yes I like listening to music while playing games at the same time.

      Sincerely Aaron

      Delete
  2. Hi Aaron
    I enjoyed reading and learning more about you. I already knew quite a bit about you at school (of course you are the cool kid who helps me with technology!) but now I know more about you outside school. Next time I would like you to take more time to check your use of verbs and double check that things make sense. Can we make some time to go through this piece of writing and find the things that need correcting? Cheers, Keri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Keri,

      I know that I'm really good at technology and other stuff. I do lots of things outside school like making scratch games, playing video games and more. I have a lot of friends and they are mostly the same year or younger. I help some people with some technology or just play around.

      Sincerely Aaron

      Delete
  3. Kia ora Aaron! I can't wait till you get to your 100th blog! How exciting and even more rewarding is that all the blog posts you create are quality posts. They explain what you are thinking and share interesting thoughts and information. Thank you for sharing a little more of yourself online. I feel very privileged to have you in my class!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss D, I already reach 100 blog post a few weeks ago. I just forgot to change it. I like to tell things to people about some things in my life. There is lots of information that some of my friends and my family don't know about me. Thanks you having me in your class since February 2019.

      Kind Regards Aaron

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.