Pages

Monday 11 May 2020

Maths - Making Ends Meet

Welcome Back to my blog,

I know it has been a while but check out this blog post. It will help me a a lot so I can post more things on my blog. So please give me some ideas and click this link. Thank you if you gave some ideas. It would be helpful in the future.


Here is some pictures of my menu









Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave a comment and don't forget to add some feedback. And make sure to help me with some ideas because I'm very low on them. So please click the link and add a comment telling me about your amazing idea. That is all and don't forget to wash your hands. It would be helpful in this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.