Pages

Thursday 28 February 2019

100 Words Challenge

When Miss D took her choir people we had to go to room 7.

All of us have to do the 100 words challenge. I wrote about a teddy bear getting lost.

Here is it

I woke up. I checked the window. Then I saw a teddy bear.


“Who does it belong to?” I said


“Maybe, it might be the neighbors.”


I check outside then saw a little kid on the other side of the road.


“Oops forgot to change my clothes.” I said for an excuse


I walked inside my house.


“Why did he dropped it? Maybe his dad threw it away.” I said

I walked outside and picked up the teddy bear and cross the road. Then I gave him his teddy.
I didn’t know how he felt, when his teddy was lost.

Thank you cheaking my blog. Can have a feedback thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.