Pages

Monday 25 February 2019

Weekly words Interrogate

Welcome to my blog,

I have been learning about my vocabulary. I got better everyday with my vocabulary.

Here is the site

Here is my work

 Monday: Interrogate

DEFINITION:
Ask question to someone who have the answer.
EXAMPLE:
At three in the morning, by his watch, the spooks returned to interrogate him.
American Gods
MY SENTENCE:
I was looking at someone, he was suspicious so I went to Interrogate him.


Thank you for look at this post. I restfullest on the definition I hope it's right. Can I have some feedback about my Definition. Thanks

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.