Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2019

Dreams Falls

Welcome to my blog,

Today I have been working on my vocabulary. We have to write something using our goals

Here is my goal


Vocabulary -Use the correct words to fit the genre I am using


 Here my awesome writing.

Dreams falls


Chapter one ‘Fall Asleep’

“Ahh, looks like I need to drink some milk.”


I went to the kitchen and drank some milk. Then I was a little bit sleepy.
So I went to my room and It was clean and tidy like a shining star.
I walked to my bed and checked where is my basketball.
I went to check under my bed. When I looked I saw my lost phone.
I finally found it, I was surprised that my phone was under my bed the whole time.
I place my phone on my charging desk and charge it.
When I went to my bed I fell asleep. Then I woke up.


Chapter 2 Freddy Krueger Dream Nightmare!

I checked my house if anyone was inside. Then I checked my watch it said 11:00 pm.
I woke up 3 second when I slept. Then my tv turned on, then the movie played. Freddy Krueger!


“I think he is in my house! Please Krueger please. Don’t. Kill. Mee.


‘AHRR!’


“Ahh!”


Then I hesitate. Then ran to the kitchen. Then I saw the note I hang to get rid of him. He can't hit me if I
don't fear him. So l Laugh at him again and again. He was annoyed. So I keep laughing

"Stop it," Freddy screamed.

Then he disappeared. My dream was falling apart. Then I waked up in my room with my.
I look at my TV it was off.


“Ahhh! Wait what?? Was that only a dream?”


I checked my watch. It was 1:16 am. It took me 1 hour and 6 minutes to wake up.


“Was it all a dream?”


The End?


Thank you for reading my scary story I made. What if you were in situation. What will you do?
Can I have some feedback how scary was it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.