Pages

Wednesday 20 October 2021

Holiday Blog

 Welcome Viewers to my blog,

Today I'm going to be talking about what I did over the holidays. It was very fun but felt like it only lasted for 3 days. I'm hoping that school will end quickly like the holidays. Term 4 has been great so far and I'm hoping we will do something fun this term. But anyways lets get into it. 

During the holidays I mostly played video games with my friends. I would grind for hours at a time until I get bored. Which I would watch a movie or some anime. We would grind until we got lots of wins or until we got to max level. 

Over the holidays I haven't really done anything physical but I have played games like hide n seek and tag. Tag requires lots of running and hide n seek only takes a bit of running and strategy to find the best hiding spot. I would mostly win hide n seek because I would find the best spots. Tag is another game I'm good at because I can run pretty fast and I'm really good at doge people. 

I haven't really learned much things over the holiday but I have learnt countless strategy to winning games and stuff. Hide n seek requires a little bit of thinking because you have to think of a good spot or find one. Some video games also requires some thinking like League of Legends or Clash of Clans. You have to think of a strategy like which path to take in League for the best chance of you winning. Or attacking other bases in Clash thinking of a way get a full 3 stars. Which is harder later game because you need a lot of strategy to just get a 2 star.

The things I like in the holidays were mostly watching anime or YouTube. Video games are my main source of entertainment so when I get bored I just watch random things I find on YouTube or finish an entire series. I also like playing with my friends all day and eating lots of McDonald to win a Monopoly prize.

The most emotional thing that happened in the holiday is ep6 of Squid Game. I cried after finishing the episode. It was one of the first shows to get me that emotional in a long time. There was 3 parts of the episode that made me cry. One of them was when the character Oh Il-nam died which broke me. Next Ali's dead then 240 died. I forgot her name but her death was one of the emotional one. 



I did a lot of stuff over the holiday, I've gotten better at video games a lot because I had a long holiday to practice some skills I couldn't do. I'm already natural gifted at playing video games so what ever game I play I can learn very fast and learn from my mistakes. Which always lead me to victory. 

Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave a comment and don't forget to add some feedback. 

1 comment:

  1. Superb Blogging Aaron. It's action-packed and full of interest. I'm glad you used the SPILES guidelines to weave a remarkably informative and entertaining piece of writing. You're well on the way to mastering Yr9 work next year! Here's to further progress and continued successful Blogging.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.