Pages

Thursday 30 September 2021

The Lock-down Artist Henry

 Welcome Viewers to my blog,

Today I'm going to be talking about a lockdown of a Lockdown Artist. His name is Henry Sunderland. He did art during lockdown every day.  We did a coloring competition and Henry Sunderland came and judged their drawings. The prizes were Cookies, canteen vouchers, and pens. I forgot to enter so I didn't get to win. 

Here are some facts about Henry

He went to the South Pole with a gnome and left him there.

He wanted to go to the North Pole with a gnome but the Americans thought he was a spy.

The Gnome that was at the South Pole was called Charlie.

He lost his twin brother Eddie to cancer in 1993.

 Dr. Jane Goodall signed Achilles the gnome.

During Lockdown Henry Sunderland did different art each day representing the world we live in now.

Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern added her signature to Achilles the gnome.

In 1996 Henry Knocked out a wall at Hornby High School to make room for bigger projects in the Art Room.

Henry is gnomologist's

Students brought toys from their house to decorate the car.


Here is Henry's Art


Thank you for reading my blog post, please leave a comment and don't forget to add some feedbacks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.