Pages

Thursday 16 September 2021

Tokyo Paralympians

 Welcome Viewers to my blog, 

Today I'm going to be sharing my work from lockdown. Paralympians are basically disabled people vs other disabled people Olympic style. So it's a competitive sport for disabled people. You can compete in the paralympic if you are a high-performance Para-athlete with a range of disabilities, including impaired muscle power, impaired passive range of movement, limb deficiency, leg length difference, short stature, hypertonia, ataxia, athetosis, vision impairment, and intellectual impairment.


Here is my work. 

Name

Event/

Sport

Disability

Gold Medal

Silver Medal

Bronze

Medal

Tupou Neiufi

Swimming

Left-sided Hemiplegia

1

5

7

Lisa Adams

ShotPut

Left Hemiplegia


1

0

0

Sophie Pascoe

Swimming

She lost her left leg

10

7

1

Holly Robinson

Javelin 

Limb Deficiency

1

4

1


Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave a comment and don't forget to add some feedbacks. Thanks for all the comments and I wish you all a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.