Pages

Thursday 16 September 2021

The Empty Pot

 Welcome Viewers to my blog,

This is a folktale about a boy who lived in China. The emperor wanted a successor to be the Emperor. So all the children in the country went to his Palace and got flower seeds. Each one had to plant the seeds and grow a lovely flower. The Emperor loved flowers so that's why the Children had to plant flower seeds. Ping tried to grow the flower seed for months and changed the soil and a new pot for it. But it didn't grow. Every kid brought their Flowers to the Emperor's Palace. The Emperor looked at the flowers one by one until it was Ping's turn. Ping told the Emperor the truth about the flower. He was the only one that was honest because all of the flower seeds were cooked. The other kids used different flower seeds and Ping was chosen to be the Emperor.

Here is a link for the story.

Click Here

Here is my word find if you want a challenge. If you want to make your own word find click here.

Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave a comment and don't forget to add some feedbacks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.