Pages

Thursday 16 September 2021

Back to School

 Welcome Viewers to my blog,

Today I'm going to be sharing with you my experience with going back to school. Now going back to school is tiring because I have to wake up at 7 in the morning and I hate waking up early. Then I take a shower and get ready for school. Overall going back to school hasn't been that bad. But sports have been a little boring. We can still do normal sports but not with the sports teacher. Which lead to some confusion with the rules. 


Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave a comment and don't forget to add some feedback. As always stay safe and have fun. 

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you're getting back into school life, even though it's tiring. Sorry to hear you're missing out on your sports fix a little. Why can't I open your image? It will soon be holidays!:-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.