Pages

Friday 10 September 2021

Scavenger Hunt

Welcome Viewers to my blog,

Today I'm going to be sharing with you my lockdown experience. There were some things that happened in lockdown when my parents started a business. This wasn't their first one as they made one in the Philippines which was very successful. 

Here is my lockdown experience

Lockdown hasn’t been that bad for me. Lockdown has been fun. Work has been easy so I got to finish them quickly but, I couldn’t finish it all because I found the work late. Overall, my mental well-being was great. As I got to play video games, bridge watch some shows. My physical well-being is also great because sometimes I got to play ping pong with my parents and sister. 

Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave a comment and don't forget to add some feedback. 


1 comment:

  1. Excellent Blogging Aaron. I do hope your parents' business does very well and that Lockdown didn't make it too difficult for them to get started. Good to see you had positive experiences through Lockdown and got involved in fun activities.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.