Pages

Wednesday 20 March 2019

Annoying Maze V1.0

Welcome to my blog,

Room 6 have been making mazes 2 weeks ago. Me and my friend made the annoying maze v1.0. Only 3 people bet it so far. We made it challenging by adding secret escape. There are three secret escape and nobody found them yet. If you made it to the tire and touch it you get 20 points. There is also an escape if you made it to the tire. Shadrach got mad at this maze because he kept on getting stuck. He took awhile to solved the maze. Me and my friend Ken the owner of the maze is making v2.0. It will be more annoying and plus more things to get stuck. We are currently working on the annoying maze v2.0 in Wednesday 20/3/19. Please wait it takes a while to make some annoying stuff in the maze. I will give Ken some credit because he found some build secret way out. He build two and I build one.

Here is my friend blog 

Here is our annoying maze v1.0


The gate you see is the entrees. It is open you are out. If you are in we will close the door so you won't fall out. I only gave some people this hint to find the secret. You have to break something. 

Here is the picture where you start






Thank you for reading this post. Can I have some feedback. How annoying was the maze? What will be your reaction to this when you are doing it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.