Pages

Thursday 21 March 2019

Plane Crash v.2.0

If you didn't saw my other airplane story, I will put a link so you can read it if you want.

Airplane

This plane crash story I made is more better than my old one.  All of room 6 made this because Miss D told us to copy the picture and charge it into a story. I wrote it like I was in a movie. When it is the end chapter the director says cut and somethings some feedback. When we are starting it again he will say "Action!"




Here is my Movie


“Ready. Steaty. Action!”
Chapter one plane
“What a nice plane ride. I payed a lot of money for this. Hopely it will not crash like the titanic in
1912” I said

Then fell asleep.

“Ahh!,” Someone scream loud
“Wake up quickly,” ??? scream at my ear
Then I woke up. He told me that the plane was going to crash.
I ran to the parachute section then grab it. I notice I was still afraid of heights.
I told the guy who woke me up to take it.

"Will this is how it will end."
“Mayday! Ma...…….”  The pilot scream
“And…. CUT!”
Chapter 2 Old Jungle
“Ready.. Steady.. Action!”
“Ahh, my head. I tho--ught w-ee cr-,” I said
I stand up checked my watch if it’s broken. It was safe. I diced to find some stuff inside the plane.
I would like some food and water so I won’t die. I check the plane it was covered in grass and vines.
When I saw some of the food with was dirty. But I found chocolate I was happy.
But I found something. The black box I said to the black box
“Help!!!”
Then someone said something.
“Hello... Pilot 257 are you alive.”
“It’s not him." I replied "I think he died in the plane crash.”
“Who are you?” He asked
“I think I am the only one who survived the plane crash without a parachute.” I replied
“I will send a helicopter to find you. Make you find some food in the plane.
I think we keep another black box with some food for survivor. I think it wi……”
“Oh no, I think they had a power cut. I better look for the black box with food. I told myself
I ran into the other part of the plane. There was a black box it said food.

“That was good acting. And.. CUT!”
Chapter 3 Food! Food! FOOD!!
“Ready.. Steady.. Action!”
“Food!” I scream loundy.
I went to open the box. It was big and heavy. I still was wondering how I survived.
Then a loud thump of wood fell down on the plane. I went to check outside.

“What if it’s a killer in the jungle! Why did I bought the expensive plane any ways.”
I said in my head.
When I saw who was on the plane it was my friend Samuel.
“Cut! Cut! Okay that was good.”
Chapter 4 Friends are friends.
“Samuel, why are you here?” I said scaredly
“Uhh,, Aaron?” Samuel
“Wait what!?” Someone said
Me and Samuel both turned left. It was Ken.
“What is happening?!”
“Maybe,” ken said “We both went on the same plane!”
“What plane did you went in Ken?” I said softly
“6573 Tick Tick,” Ken said
“Same!” Me and Samuel said loudly
“Hey guys, we are getting rescued soon. I talked to someone on the black box.
He told me there is another black box with food. I said
“Okay,,” Samuel and Ken replied
We went to the plane I showed Ken and Samuel the black food box.
We got some food. There is a lot of food to last us for weeks.
We diced to find our baggage so we can read our books.
We were already 34 but Ken is still 33. Samuel is the oldest one.
The black food box also have some water that can also last us for weeks.
“CUT!”
Chapter 5 More Action
“Ready.. Steady.. Action!”
“Ahh! Ken would you like to explore? Because I’m bored!”
“Me too,”
“And me”
“Okay we will explore the place. I will lead the way since I can fight and defined.”
Ken diced to stay at the back so he can tell us if anyone is behind us.
Samuel have to look left and right and me, is looking forward and defining.
All of can fight but I have some skill. When ken screamed
“Run! Cheetah is coming.” he said screaming his head off.
 I notice I’ve fought many things in my private training. I diced to fight the cheetah without a weapon.
Ken and Samuel were find sharp sticks. I went to defend Ken and Samuel from the cheetah and tail
Samuel find a sharp stick.
“Yes! I got it,” Samuel cried
Ken was still finding another sharp stick. I kicked the cheetah again and again.
It got mad then ran at me. Samuel thew the sharp stick hard and killed the cheetah.
“Opss, I accidentally threw that hard.”
“Good shot!” Me and Ken said.
Samuel was happy that he killed that cheetah accidentally.
We walked in the same spot we were in then found a cave.
“CUT! That was very good!”

Ready.. Steady..Action..
Chapter 6 Out out we goo
“Should we go YES or NO.”  I said
To my surprise they said NO. We walked back to the plane for some food and a drink.
But we saw a helicopter.
“Over here! I screamed
“OVER HERE” Samuel, Me and Ken screamed
“I think they see us. Wave Samuel.”
We waved were were happy. We bring the black box and the black food box.
We took off we survived…..

“And cut, that was good. Aaron you did a great job and you Ken and Samuel.
Great movie. We will be the number one.”
The End
Thank you for reading my story till the end. Can I have some feedback how good was. What would you do if you were in this situation

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.