Pages

Monday 18 March 2019

Weekly Words Magnitic

Welcome to my blog,

I haven't posted this on Friday because of the lock down. My weekly word was easy but it got harder when it was the definition. Hopefully I got it all right.

Here is my weekly words

Monday: Magnetic


DEFINITION:
When there is two metal together


EXAMPLE:
Everything felt different, even the air around her--magnetic, charged.


MY SENTENCE:
My clock has a magnetic thing on the back

Thank you for reading everythings, I hope I got everything right. Can I have some feedback.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Aaron.I like how you have used different colours on your writing.It makes your work stand out.Although I did find it a little hard to read the yellow and light green text.So many items have magnets in them.Where do you think would be the funniest place to find a magnet?Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Cassidy, Thank you for liking my different text. I did that because Ken told me to be creative in weekly words. The yellow text is hard to read but it's the colour that I haven't picked yet. I think the funniest place to find a magnet is inside of a magnet.

      Kind Regards Aaron

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.