Pages

Monday 4 March 2019

Weekly Words Flabbergasted

Welcome to my blog. I'm doing my word of the day. Which is also called weekly words. Flabbergasted is an easy word to solve.

Here is the website

Here is my solving.

Monday: Flabbergasted


DEFINITION:
Flabbergasted is an adjective that means as if struck dumb with astonishment and
surprise.


EXAMPLE:
I looked down at them and then up at him, hoping I didn’t look as flabbergasted as
I felt. The Darkest Minds


MY SENTENCE:

I flabbergasted when I saw a car hitting someone.


Thank you for looking at this post. I hope you learn some words from this post.
Can I please have some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.