Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2019

Art Preferences

Welcome to back to my blog,

Room 6 did some Art Preferences a few weeks ago. It was pretty easy first you have to go to this docs. Pick which one you prefer and go to your Art Preferences. You have to fill it in then when you are done you can change the background, fonts, how big you want it, etc etc.

Here is my Art Preferences

Thank you for reading this post I hope you enjoyed reading and seeing what I prefer. Can I have some feedback about my work>? Want color would you prefer? <3

1 comment:

  1. Good Afternoon Aaron I like the way that you like lots of different sets of colours and not just one you picked all of them thats really awesome Great Job
    Keep Being Awesome

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.